COMPREHENSIVE PRIVACY NOTICE I. IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THOSE RESPONSIBLE This privacy notice governs the processing of personal data by Consejo Mexicano Vitivinícola A.C. with address at Montecitos No.38 Floor 15, Office 22 – WTC Col. Napoles, Mexico City CP 03810 and of the Comite Provino de Baja California A.C. located at Av. 20 de Noviembre 1138-2, Zona Centro, Ensenada Baja California CP 22820 who before the 43rd World Congress of Vine and Wine referred to below as CONGRESS are the ORGANIZERS and who will hereinafter be referred to under these names , being the ORGANIZERS responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, in this regard we inform you of the following:
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
a) The personal data that we will collect from you, we will use for the following purposes that are necessary for the service you request:
– For your registration in the IT platform of the ORGANIZERS
– For the validation of your information and activation of the registration.
– For sending notifications.
– For the resolution and/or clarification of charges and controversies. .
– For the contracting of products and/or services that are related to the CONGRESS
– To inform about new products and/or services that are related to the CONGRESS
– To comply with obligations contracted with our clients and suppliers.
– To comply with obligations with regulatory entities.
b) In addition, we will use your personal information for the following purposes that are not necessary for the requested service, but that allow and facilitate us to provide you with better service:
– For marketing, advertising or commercial prospecting purposes.
– To evaluate the quality of our products and/or services.
– To invite you to participate in events, sweepstakes and loyalty programs related to our products and/or services. In case you do not want your personal data to be processed for these additional purposes, you have a period of 5 business days from its collection to express said circumstance, for which we would appreciate you sending an email to the account firstname.lastname@example.org expressing their refusal to process their personal data, specifying whether said refusal is for all additional purposes or only for some.
Note: The refusal to use your personal data for the purposes described in paragraph b)
It cannot be a reason for us to deny you the registration, services and products requested.
III. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL WE USE FOR THESE PURPOSES? To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following personal data:
-Contact information: full name, date and place of birth, RFC, CURP, gender, address, telephone and email.
-Commercial information: details of your establishment(s), activity carried out and the way in which you obtain your income. -Financial information: bank account numbers to receive payments. -Summary of educational and business information related to the sector. We do not collect or process sensitive personal data.
1.- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES? The ORGANIZERS may transmit your information to their subsidiary, affiliated or related companies that assist in the CONGRESS or with the fulfillment of its purposes, and to third-party service providers, such as credit and/or debit card payment processors to carry carry out the appropriate transfers of resources; administration and debugging of databases to carry out a better organization of the information that is handled; internal and/or external auditors to carry out review activities regarding the operation; lawyers that eventually need to be hired to carry out the necessary legal procedures in case of contingencies. Likewise, it is reported that you authorize the ORGANIZERS to use and transmit the information received for different purposes, including quality of service in compliance with current legislation, among others. This in terms of what is established in articles 109 of the Federal Copyright Law and 16 of the Federal Consumer Protection Law. In turn, the aforementioned third parties assume our same obligations regarding the protection of your personal data and we promise that they are aware of our Privacy Notice before starting to use their services. Likewise, we require the aforementioned third parties to only use the information in accordance with our instructions and to refrain from processing personal data for purposes other than those instructed. We also require them to have information security measures in accordance with the Law, its Regulations and other applicable provisions.